*******************CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD***********************
||Product Support Services for Project Manager Towed Artillery Systems (PM TAS)
||Yuma Proving Ground (YPG) Integration Site Lead
||Yuma Proving Ground, AZ (YPG).
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Provide direct support for YPG acceptance and system integration activities to include root cause
analysis and repair, assistance with navigation tests, communication system/interface tests, and assistance with M777 Howitzer software test support for live fire events.
- Responsible for M777 Howitzer maintenance, inventory management, as well as test support for DFCS and Prime Movers.
About the company:
- High School Diploma Required.
- Minimum of 5 years operational and/or maintenance experience on artillery systems.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience leading teams and providing guidance/oversight of M777A2 and/or M119 operations.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year