********************POSITION CONTINGENT ON AWARD OF CONTRACT*******************
Support the execution of the A&S Exercise Phase II in the form of SMEs, Vehicles, and Catering.
- Evaluate individual and team scenarios for selection events in multiple environments from a Human Behavioral experts perspective
Knowledge and Experience:
- Ability to operate laptops with word documents, excel and other related programs with proficiencies to produce written reports related to multiple candidate interviews within a 12 hour time period
Education and Certifications
- 10 or more years’ experience in assessment and selection programs within Special Forces, MARSOC or Special Missions Units in USSOCOM/JSOC as a clinical Human Behavioral SME.
- Pass vetting through Rapid Gate for unescorted access on a military installation
About the company:
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or Psychology Doctor (Psy.D.) degree in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA approved psychology program
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident)
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Holidays and Annual Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual