********************POSITION CONTINGENT ON AWARD OF CONTRACT*******************
||Assistant A&S Primary Instructor
||Camp Lejeune, NC
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Assist in the duties and functions associated with the assessment and selection of Marine candidates for follow on training at the Individual Training Course.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Ability to carry 45lbs pack and hike up to 12 miles in one day
- Be experts in military advanced land navigation and the establishment of SOF specific venues oriented toward team and individual assessments.
- Skilled in the use of electronic devices utilized to track personnel and global positioning devices worn during land navigation exercises.
- Operate the human assessment and performance tool known as the Whole Marine Program during the execution of their assigned duties.
- Formulate military operations orders and disseminating the information to other personnel orally.
- Be familiar with the 10 MARSOC attributes and how they apply to the selection of Marines
- Perform duties of a Range Safety officer.
- Deliver platform instruction to candidates in attendance of A&S
Education and Certifications:
- 5 years SOF experience as an E-6 through E-9.
- 3 to 5 years of service within a SOF or a Marine Corps SOF organization as an enlisted member.
- Formal Military Instructor Course or SOF equivalent
- 2 years’ experience utilizing the Whole Marine Program software
- Certified Range Safety Officer
- Leader of small special ops teams as an enlisted member
About the company:
- Graduate of a SOF A&S Course or Reconnaissance Basic Skills course
- High school diploma or equivalent
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Holidays and Annual Leave
10 Paid Holidays
120 hours PTO accrual