Help Desk Support Tier-2 Services
Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Active Secret Clearance
The RNEC provides Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) Services, Cybersecurity, and Computer Network Defense to the tenants on the installation. The C4IM Services List defines Army baseline enterprise and mission information technology services provided and/or supported by the RNEC.
The RNEC supports multiple Major Army Commands with diverse missions in a multi-service environment. It defends the network while providing transparent integration and delivery of DoDIN-A information technology services and capabilities in support of battle command for all operating and generating forces assigned to APG.
Education and Certifications:
- Be proficient in Microsoft Workstation Operating System platforms and, Microsoft Office applications current and future inventory as approved by DISA and other standard systems and software used by customers. Possess knowledge of current Windows Server operating systems and future versions that may be deployed during contract period.
- Perform tasks related to the implementation, administration, and support of Microsoft’s Windows operating system, including installation, software distribution, and implementation on client systems supported by the NEC.
- Provide support for the Microsoft Outlook (Current Version) e-mail users.
- Provide troubleshooting support for software and hardware.
- Resolve and document problems when installing and upgrading systems and software.
- Provide support for the administration of remote access systems.
- Provide troubleshooting and installation support for Tandberg desktop Video Teleconferencing (VTC) systems.
- Provide troubleshooting and installation support for Nortel and Cisco VOIP desktop instruments.
- Support the implementation and adjudication of Cybersecurity and security directives as promulgated by the Department of the Army Cybersecurity Directorate, CIO G6
- Recommend methods to improve RNEC operations.
Knowledge and Experience:
- CompTIA Security+ baseline required. Full CE certification required.
- MS Desktop Support Technician or equivalent certification required.
About the company:
- Hands-on experience and training on the most recent version of Microsoft Operating System, Microsoft Office applications (Current Versions), and other common desktop applications such as Adobe Acrobat, Lotus Forms, Tumbleweed, etc.; ability to quickly learn unique GOTS applications.
- Excellent customer service skills; project a positive image and professional manner at all times; ability to work within the confines of a set time schedule.
- Knowledge and experience communicating desktop support concepts to technical and non-technical personnel; ability to develop technical documents and produce system design documentation.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year