Senior Management Analyst
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Not Anticipated, Up to 25% CONUS
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
The purpose of this task/contract is to provide support to the Department of Veterans Affairs Office of Rural Health (ORH). ORH requires the assistance of subject matter experts with experience in the dissemination, analysis, and adaptation of strategic planning resources and strategic communication services. In an effort to ensure that VHA resources and initiatives are optimally deployed to serve rural Veterans, candidates will assist, develop, and provide expertise in Strategic Communications and Planning.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Knowledge and Experience:
- Perform a wide variety of complex and diverse advanced level professional and technical administrative duties in support of ORH.
- Plan, coordinate, direct, and evaluate assigned systems, procedures and operations.
- Identify issues, analyze alternatives and make recommendations.
- Implement new systems, methods and procedures; monitor program progress in meeting goals and objectives; conduct updates with management staff to inform and advise on project progress; make adjustments as necessary.
- Plan, coordinate, evaluate, and participate in assignments and special projects including research of new programs and services, budget analysis and preparation, and feasibility analyses; prepare and present reports.
About Our Company:
- Minimum of 10 years’ strategic communications experience to include federal engagements.
- Direct experience managing multi-channel, multi-million dollar communication contracts.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in leading strategic communications and outreach programs within VA.
- Demonstrates high-quality federal project management expertise and on-time/on-budget completion of work for contracts of similar value and scope.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related field.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year