*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
||Intelligence Analysis Coordinators
||Virginia Beach, VA.
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||TS//SCI Clearance with Poly
Personnel are to provide centralized intelligence analysis training and operational management (AllSource Intelligence, Military Source Operations, Counterintelligence, Processing Exploitation & Dissemination, and Targeting that support Naval Special Warfare.)
Knowledge and Experience:
- Support daily operation of NSWG-10 N2 equities in conjunction with SRT-1 and SRT-2’s Commander’s priorities.
- Work closely with N2 equities within the SOF community and the Department of the Navy/Department of Defense for information exchange and effort de-confliction.
- Oversee and maintain persistent situational awareness of ongoing NSW operations across multiple theaters.
- Provide the Commander near real time situational awareness of the location and status of NSW and Joint Forces, platforms, assets and capabilities anywhere in the world.
- Provide manager-level insights for N2 and N2X functions that affect NSW equities across multiple theaters.
- Develop, implement, and maintain advanced intelligence training plans that support and align with NSWG-10 N2 and N2X operational responsibilities.
- Provide reach-back support for forward deployed Intelligence Analysts
About the company:
- Have five (more years preferred) years of experience working within the intelligence community with a working knowledge/experience of the following areas:
- Senior-level Briefing
- Human Source Network management
- Airborne Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (ISR) systems and intelligence exploitation
- Collection Management
- HOT-R Human Intelligence Online Tracking & Reporting
- Voltron analytical software tool
- Minimum of five years working with Special Operations
- Familiarity with Ringtail and Automated Information Discovery
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year