Recruiting, Assessment, Selection & Manning (RASM) Program Analyst
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Secret, Top Secret/SCI eligible
The purpose of this task is to assist the RASM Director on all facets of managing command manning activities of suppressed billets for the Echelon III & IV screening commands.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Receive applications and assess against current MILPERSMAN Article 1306-986 for eligibility
- Process eligible candidate packages, coordinating with designated personnel
- Update tracker when candidates screen favorably/unfavorably
- Assist with research and coordination of Recruiting Article and Assessment and Selection Instruction
- Update and manage candidate files and maintain archived files
- Maintain a process to replenish supplies, anticipating requirements for each trip event
- Assist with all facets of pre- and post- activities in support of mobile events, such as maintaining marketing materials, equipment, supplies, trip agendas, scheduling and packaging
- Develop reports that will analyze and track program facets and data points
- Update and evolve RASM SharePoint site.
Job Specific Knowledge and Experience-
- Possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Be able to successfully complete required mandatory training.
- Able to operate PC, with proficiency in Microsoft Office software
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Minimum of 8 years of hands-on administrative/program management experience within the DoD or Navy
- 3 years of technical experience with Navy Detailing, Navy Career Counselor, Navy Training Manager, Navy Personnel Specialist, Navy Yeoman, Navy Enlisted Community Manager or with a recruiting organization.
- At least 2 years of experience within the past three years with developing metrics, reports, presentations that was part of the decision making process for the command.
- Capable of multi-tasking in a high-stress, time-sensitive environment.
- Previous experience in SOF (Special Operations Forces) community highly desirable
- Minimum of a Secret clearance
- Background in customer service
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year