Virginia Beach, VA
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
The purpose of this task is to assist the NSWG 10 Headquarters with administrative requirements.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Download, process and perform analysis of travel data from DTS reports.
- Responsible for assisting with military and civilian travel payments, voucher preparation and administrative maintenance of DTS.
- Analyzes and audits travel reimbursement vouchers for completeness and accuracy.
- Reviews and verifies all receipts in travel vouchers.
- Conducts liaison with Travel Management Company (TMC/CTO/SATO) for arrangement of travel to support NSWG-10 travel worldwide.
- Assist in processing the submissions of travel vouchers via DTS by military and DOD civilian personnel after receipt of travel claim. Ensures vouchers are correct and comply with Joint Travel Regulations. Contacts travelers regarding receipt or erroneous documentation required for payment.
- Provides technical travel and DTS guidance to military personnel in travel voucher review functions. Responsible for training travel personnel in a high turnover environment.
- Serve as a Non DTS Entry Agent (NDEA)
- Serve as an alternate Agency Program Coordinator (APC) supporting all functions associated with the Government Travel Credit Card (GTCC).
- Track, follow-up and file documentation that supports letters of appointment (DD577).
- Review and route cross-org requests for approval.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Be able to operate a Personal Computer (PC) with common/standard business software programs. Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with others, both verbally and in writing.
- Enter data into multiple databases accurately.
- Possess a SECRET security clearance.
- Be able to work in an environment that is fast-paced, completing multiple tasks, and meeting stringent timelines.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year