Training and Curriculum Manager
Virginia Beach, VA
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Up to 25% CONUS
The purpose of this task is to implement and maintain a medical skills sustainment program for NSWG-2 medical personnel.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Consolidate and maintain a comprehensive, centralized data base of associated training lesson curriculum, student and qualification tests, SOP’s, instructions and policy materials within the designated government computer portal system.
- Produce standardized unit level training curriculum material, to include; Student guides, Lesson Training Guides, Instructor guides, and supporting training media. Generate standard operating procedure (SOP) documents, guiding instructions, qualification board written testing materials, training policy documents and provide other administrative services in support of LOGSU-2 training material standardization and oversight initiatives.
- Conduct periodic reviews and updates of associated training materials as specified by applicable government policy and direction. Coordinate review and update recommendations with designated LOGSU-2 Training Department leadership and component command Training Officers as required.
- Collect associated training materials and facilitate the implementation of applicable changes with LOGSU-2 Departmental leadership and appropriate SME.
- Coordinate requisite associated training material development working Departments with designated government SME and assigned personnel in support of LOGSU-2 training initiatives.
- Provide subject matter expertise and assist government personnel in developing ULT curriculum to include; Student guides, Lesson Training Guides, Instructor guides, and supporting training media.
- Assist government personnel in developing and conducting training exercises applicable to deployable readiness.
Job Specific Knowledge and Experience-
- Possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Must be available to travel CONUS in support of command’s requirements.
- Able to operate PC, with proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- Able to enter information into multiple databases accurately.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Minimum of 5 years of working knowledge and background in military special operations training and readiness requirements.
- Experience in assisting government personnel in developing and conducting training exercises applicable to deployable readiness.
- Minimum of a Secret clearance
- Prior NSW Combat Service Support training and readiness requirements is highly desirable.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year