Logistic Support Specialist (LSS)
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Up to 25% CONUS
The purpose of this task is to provide garrison support functions for SRT-1 with the execution of services affecting the overall command operational readiness
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Performs clerical duties in support of an assigned area of responsibility.
- Produces a wide variety of reports, letters, spreadsheets, data entries, memoranda and statistical charts.
- Responds to requests for information, accepts payments and resolves complaints.
- Prepares and disseminates information through email.
- Creates and submits reports as required.
- Operates a variety of office equipment including copiers, facsimile machine, scanners, and computers.
- Performs data input and retrieval.
- Maintains inventory and orders supplies as directed.
- Prepares a variety of documents for the purchase of supplies and equipment.
- Receives and processes incoming invoices.
- Prepares and archives closed files for retention and files required yearly reports.
- Assist the N4 department with contracting documents.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Be able to operate a Personal Computer (PC) with common/standard business software programs.
- Prior DOD experience (minimum of four years preferred) with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other related programs
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with others, both verbally and in writing.
- Enter data into multiple databases accurately.
- Be able to work in an environment that is fast paced, completing multiple tasks, efficiently, safely while meeting stringent timelines
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year