Administrative Support Personnel (OGC)
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Up to 25% CONUS
The purpose of this task is to provide support to Naval Special Warfare Command (NAVSPECWARCOM) Office of the General Counsel (OGC) for the development, processing, tracking, and analysis of personnel activities, as well as other functions normally encountered in an administrative office and a military personnel department.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Assist with initiating and preparing required draft documentation and correspondence related to all requests, to include assisting with reviewing and resolving all issues (fee agreements, fee waivers, and expedited processing) before processing any FOIA/PA requests to completion and responses for government review.
- Assist with coordinating and tracking required tasks with NAVSPECWARCOM and Component staffs, including the routing of all proposed responses to FOIA/PA requests through Headquarters (HQ) Directorates, Centers, Operational Security (OPSEC) section, Staff Judge Advocate (SJA), and others, as required.
- In accordance with standard procedures, Contractor shall assist with preparing draft interim responses to requesters, acknowledging receipt and responses to status requests; preparing referral letters/memoranda to other agencies when appropriate; and preparing final response letters to the requesters, citing all applicable exemptions and providing appeal rights for all redacted information. This includes scanning all documents and properly redacting information, using REDAX (and/or other software provided for on government computers), to include specifying the appropriate FOIA exemptions.
- Assist with input and update of FOIA, DON, USSOCOM, or other database tracking systems and prepare required periodic reports from database records.
- Assist in OGC administrative functions to include but not limited to litigation holds, subpoenas, document preservation and retention, litigation files and internal administrative documentation (e.g., signature logs), scanning and printing, file organization, assistance with processing technical requests and/or information technology issues, BizFlow requests, and Task Management Tracker (TMT) tool taskers.
Job Specific Knowledge and Experience-
- Contractor shall provide administrative support for the processing of actions.
- Possess excellent work ethics, verbal and written communication skills, and be detailed and accurate in performing all administrative and routine functions.
- Be able to work in an environment that is fast-paced while completing multiple tasks, and meeting stringent timelines.
- Maintain a clean workspace.
- Perform data entry on computers utilizing current versions of Microsoft Windows, and Microsoft Office applications like Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other related programs.
- Travel to various CONUS locations for periods up to two weeks by commercial conveyance, may be required.
- Provide a monthly summary report of actions taken under this contract.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- 3 years’ experience performing general administrative functions necessary for document production and retention.
- 5 years’ experience in FOIA/PA request processing (analyzing, tasking, applying exemptions), with demonstrable experience within the last six months.
- 5 years’ experience utilizing DoD Regulation 5400.7-R, the DoD FOIA Program, DoD 5400.11-R, DoD Privacy Program, and national security classification regulations.
- 3 years’ experience utilizing the Navy’s correspondence manual.
- 3 years’ experience utilizing standard suite of Microsoft Office software products, to include Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, etc.
- 1 years’ experience utilizing Microsoft SharePoint.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year