Virginia Beach, VA
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Up to 25% CONUS
The purpose of this task is to provide personnel support for maintenance
technician services for NSWG-3.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- All marine equipment shall be scheduled for maintenance in accordance with designated periodicity requirements of the 3M Program and OEM guidance.
- Equipment standard safety inspections will be conducted at each scheduled maintenance service and after completion or repair work.
- Oils and standard service items will be serviced and changed in accordance with 3M Program requirements and OEM recommendations.
- Scheduled maintenance shall be conducted in three specific levels identified as calendar based periodicity, hourly based periodicity, and situational requirement based periodicity in accordance with 3M Program requirements and OEM recommendations.
- Completion of all unscheduled repairs must be accomplished in accordance with OEM specifications.
- Shall complete documentation necessary to account for maintenance time, repair parts ordered and installed, and record maintenance and repair functions as prescribed to perform scheduled maintenance and interim repairs. Maintenance data shall be entered into maintenance software programs (OMMS-NG and SKED).
- Ensure proper handling of Hazardous Materials in accordance with Local, State, Federal, and DOD directives, laws, and regulations.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Two years’ experience conducting repair/maintenance of outboard engines.
- Two years’ experience conducting repair/maintenance of Jetskis.
- Two years’ experience conducting repair/maintenance of other various craft and ancillary equipment.
- Possess a valid state driver’s license to operate motor vehicles.
- Possess Bombardier Recreational (BRP) OEM Outboard Motor maintenance and repair
technician certification and Yamaha Marine Rescue Vehicle (MRV) maintenance and repair technician certification or industry equivalent training and/or certification, such as that which can be received from Marine Mechanics Institute.
- Possess Outboard II (OB2) Mechanics certification.
- Must be SECRET cleared prior to appointment.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year