||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
The purpose of this task is to perform duties in support of NSWCEN's Travel Program. Efforts will include, but are not limited to; performing the 'reviewer' routing official function, reconciliation of travel transactions and reporting in accordance with prescribed policy, guidelines and timelines and customer service for NSWCEN and subordinate command's travelers.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Perform the reviewer routing official function in the prescribed travel system e.g. Defense Travel System (DTS).
- Perform reconciliation of travel transactions in the prescribed feeder and official accounting systems e.g. Funds Administrator and Standard Document Automation System (FASTDATA), Standard Accounting and Reporting System/Field Level (STARS/F), Standard Accounting, Budgeting and Reporting System (SABRS)
- Maintain and update required documentation to support the Dormant Accounts Review Quarterly (DAR-Q) and audit readiness.
- Create, update and distribute travel reports (to include but not limited to an Un-submitted Ver: Jun 2016 voucher report & SOU and Cardholder Training Report).
- Assist customers with travel related questions e.g. voucher/authorization processing.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Have a minimum of 5 years specialized experience using Defense Travel System (DTS).
- Have a minimum of 5 years' specialized experience in DoD/DON travel processing/policies in order to ensure the contractor is equipped with the particular knowledge, skills and abilities to perform successfully the duties of the position.
- Have an active Secret Clearance.
- Be able to operate a Personal Computer (PC) with common/standard business software programs. Be proficient in Microsoft Office application, to include Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Possess an excellent work ethic.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Pay strong attention to detail and be highly accurate in performing all tasks.
- Perform duties independently, with minimal oversight.
- Be able to write correspondence in a military format, when necessary.
- Navy / Naval Special Warfare experience preferred.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year