Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Up to 25% CONUS/OCONUS
The purpose of this task is to support with the capabilities to supplement NSWG-3 in the design, development, management, scenario construction, and execution of TRIDENT series and NSWG-3 CV2 exercises as well as assisting with the management of the NSWG-3 Lessons Learned program.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Job Specific Knowledge/Requirements:
- Assist with planning, research, development, coordination, and exercise management for NSWG-3 CV2 and NTC TRIDENT series exercises.
- Assist with the development of Battle Rhythm planning and execution of schedule.
- Assist with script writing of detailed scenarios tailored to current NSWG-3 operations.
- Provide exercise developments (with branch and sequel developments) during exercise management.
- Assist with the completion of realistic and relevant operational products (DEPORDS, TASKORDS, WARNORDS, OPORDS, FRAGORDS, etc.)
- Assist with lessons learned and participate in After Action Reviews:
- Assist the Training and Readiness Officer in the collection of lessons learned during training, exercises and events.
- Assist in retrieving lessons learned related to specific issues, best practices and/or deployment locations from various lessons learned libraries and repositories.
- Create and maintain a document library for routing, review and approval; maintain an archive of AARs, trip reports, and issues.
- Assist with drafting, editing, formatting and reviewing lessons learned, After Action Reports (AARs), trip reports, issues, policies, instructions, and other written products using NSW, SOCOM, Department of the Navy (DON), or Department of Defense (DoD) standards.
- Assist with disseminating lessons learned to the units based on upcoming deployment and exercise commitments.
- Assist with the research, coordination and exercise execution for ranges, installations, supporting assets and targets in support of TRIDENT and NSWG-3 exercises located CONUS and OCONUS.
- Assist with coordinating with various Military/Government Services to include but not limited to NSW units, Joint Special Operations Commands (JSOC) and/or Other Government Agencies (OGA) in order to assist with the development, coordination, and implementation of logistics support for a replicated NSW Special Operations Task Force (SOTF) forward.
- Provide a monthly status report to the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), to include but not limited to project status, on-going efforts, and deficiencies. The government will provide direction on the reporting format and template at the Kick-Off Meeting.
- Maintain the security standards and qualifications required by NSWC to maintain and modify SOCOM/ NSW Share Point Portal page content.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Current/active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Five years’ experience planning, researching, developing, coordinating, and managing exercises within NSW or other SOF organizations.
- Two years’ experience utilizing Microsoft Office applications.
- Two years’ experience utilizing Exercise Control Group (ECG) management tools such as SharePoint, mIRC, Palintir and Ringtail among others.
- Naval Special Warfare/SOF experience required.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year