Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Up to 25% CONUS/OCONUS
The purpose of this task is to provide Intelligence Analyst support services to assist the Command Intelligence Officer with intelligence support to full spectrum undersea special operations and activities worldwide in support of Geographic Combatant Commanders and National interests.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Job Specific Knowledge/Requirements:
- Assist with retrieving, assembling, analyzing, and monitoring interagency intelligence reports and analyses on current/anticipated adversary offensive and defensive capabilities in support of Naval Special Warfare (NSW) mission planning.
- Assist with querying, assembling, analyzing, and monitoring operational intelligence data-streams existing on interagency computer systems.
- Assist with fusing multi-source intelligence information in order to prepare operational risk and threat assessments that impact NSW operations.
- Assist with using multi-source intelligence information in order to identify targeting opportunities for NSW against an adversary and assess operational feasibility.
- Assist with preparing mission planning graphics (e.g., annotated imagery, geospatial operational intelligence plots of an area of interest, nodal analyses of critical adversarial resources).
- Assist with preparing and presenting briefing slides, and conduct correspondence suitable for presentation or submission up to national-level agencies and/or joint unified commands.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of NSW tactical capabilities and limitations, operational employment methods, and national level tasking.
- Participate in all steps of the intelligence cycle in accordance with Joint Publication 2-0, to include planning and direction, collection, processing and exploitation, analysis and production, and dissemination and integration.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of offices within the intelligence community and be able to coordinate closely with interagency organizations and other agencies throughout the intelligence community in order to support operations.
- Assist with planning, organizing, coordinating, and integrating with other functional activities within the interagency and the intelligence community in order to collaborate on the development of solutions to operational intelligence gaps.
- Provide a monthly status report to the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), to include but not limited to project status, on-going efforts, and deficiencies.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Possesses a bachelor’s degree from a regionally/nationally-accredited institution college or university OR four (4) years of working experience in the field of naval operational intelligence or special operations intelligence support.
- Candidates with a bachelor’s degree shall have two (2) years demonstrable experience outside a classroom environment in conducting research; gathering, assembling, processing and analyzing data; identifying and mitigating cognitive bias and logical fallacy; fusing results with other information; and formulating and presenting conclusions. Examples of demonstrable experience include internships or post-graduate employment supporting a United States Government (USG) office or USG-affiliated organization performing these tasks.
- Candidates without a bachelor’s degree from a nationally/regionally accredited college or university shall possess a minimum of three (3) years of demonstrable work experience conducting operational intelligence (OPINTEL) in support of US Department of Defense (DoD) operations in the maritime or special warfare environment and four (4) years of cumulative employment within the USG. Contractor should be experienced in operational and intelligence preparation of the environment (OPE/IPE) through fusing the following intelligence disciplines: Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Electronic Intelligence (ELINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence (HUMINT), and Technical Intelligence (TECHINT). Must be proficient in conducting intelligence research; gathering, processing, assembling and analyzing multi-intelligence data sources; and forming and disseminating assessments to the warfighter. Examples of demonstrable experience include military deployment as part of an Operational Intelligence (INTEL) watch as part of a Special Operations Task Force or aboard a US Navy surface combatant performing these tasks.
- Possesses an active/current TOP SECRET security clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI). Must be experienced with handling SCI and be able to identify and protect information critical in maintaining highly-sensitive USG and NSW capabilities and methods.
- Possesses exceptional work ethic, verbal and written communication skills and be accurate in intelligence duties.
- Naval Special Warfare/SOF experience highly desired.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year