Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Job Specific Requirements:
- Design pages and other elements for the website.
- Oversee site design to support website that uses a naturalistic approach to communication.
- Performs task of creating visual concepts, by hand or using computer applications, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate an audience.
- Interpret oral and written descriptions and convert them into visual and graphics representations, including Web sites, print materials, and logos.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in graphic design, preferably for web.
- Two content samples that demonstrate how visual design can simplify complex information.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year