Field Execution Lead (FEL) - Senior
Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Travel for both CONUS and OCONUS
Coordinate and execute fielding of all products in the portfolio. This includes platform system, command post system, and handheld system fielding events. Fielders shall be experts in all aspects of property accountability to include use of DPAS, and Global Combat Support System – Army (GCSS-A) (where implemented across the Army). Contractor fielders will travel to unit locations, as necessary, to properly conduct equipment hand-off to gaining units. When possible or more appropriate, Fielders will coordinate and execute via telephonic or electronic communication to coordinate and facilitate the property book transaction(s). Fielders will be cross-trained to support all systems/products portfolio.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
FEL will provide FELs to support fielding requirements and perform duties as the execution lead during new equipment fielding events. Duties will include:
Knowledge and Experience:
- Possess a thorough knowledge of JBC-P/JBC-P LOG systems.
- Oversee execution of New Equipment Fielding Events.
- Conduct or Oversee installations on any baseline platforms IAW unit authorization.
- Provide support for initial and follow-on testing for systems supported under PM JBC-P.
- Operate Defense Advanced Global Positioning System (GPS) Receiver (DAGR).
- Diagnose and troubleshoot JBC-P/ JBC-P LOG Hardware, Software, and Network that are non-operational while conducting fielding missions.
- Load and zeroize transceivers using the Field Service Station (FSS) or FSS-like tool when developed.
- Perform hard drive purging to include completing/filing proper documentation IAW Army Security Regulations.
- Instructor Qualified to perform classroom training on all JBC-P family of system Programs of instruction and/or Over-The-Shoulder training at test events.
- Ability to install maps.
- Knowledgeable of Network Operations.
- Support JBC-P logistics actions.
- Works on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently. A Senior instructor may oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- 10 years’ experience as Field Execution Lead
- Possess and maintain an active Department of Defense SECRET security.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with others, both verbally and in writing.
- A U.S. Citizen who possesses a current and valid U.S. passport, and maintain a valid U.S. passport for the entire period of performance of the contract.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Knowledgeable on AFATADS, JADOCS, PF-D OPNET, ASCA OP NET, JBC-P OPNET, JBC-P FLM, Command Post, JBC-P LOG OPNET, Control Station, JBC-P LOG OPNET, System Administration w/ TSIv2, System Administration w/ TSIv2/TDI, and System Administration w/ TSIv1 courses and systems.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year