The Contractor shall conduct routine scheduled maintenance, interim (unscheduled) maintenance, field level maintenance, research repair parts, complete requisitions for parts and service items, record data collection (labor time & vehicle service cost) and repairs to Civil Engineering Support Equipment (CESE), Material Handling Equipment (MHE) and Ground Support Equipment (GSE).
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Job Specific Knowledge & Requirements:
- Use Government computers to track work orders and requisitions, placed by a Government representative, using Government provided software, currently BIZFLOW, in the Fleet Focus Asset Works Transportation Maintenance and Operations data base.
- Use Microsoft Office, or compatible programs, for purposes of creating reports, tracking the status of orders and preparing administrative correspondence.
- Input Shop Repair Order’s (SRO) cost and direct/indirect labor into the NSW Maintenance Program (Fleet Focus).
- Review, close, and file completed SRO documents within three days of final inspection.
- Brief deploying military personnel on the processes for opening SRO documents, capturing direct/indirect labor, repair parts costs, and closing SRO in the NSW Maintenance Data Base as well as set up their computer accounts.
- Receive work orders from outlying training sites and ensure they are properly entered in to the NSW Maintenance Data Base.
- Prepare Shop Production reports that provide data on the number of vehicles serviced, number of maintenance hours logged, repair parts costs, and equipment availability.
- Process all Shop Repair Orders to include initial draft, updated maintenance tasks, repair parts used and final accounting for labor, parts, maintenance codes, costs and time.
- Assist with data collection and entry for completion of Federal Automotive Statistical Tool reports and inventory management in several logistics programs including but not limited to Defense Property Accountability (DPAS), Federal Motor Vehicle Registration System, Federal Fleet Management System and Asset Works FA Suite®.
About Our Company:
- Have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience entering data, generating maintenance and production reports.
- Possess two (2) years’ experience using Asset Works FA Suite Fleet Focus data management program.
- Shall, under no circumstances, place orders or make commitments on behalf of the Government. The Maintenance Data Clerk, when communicating telephonically or otherwise, shall clearly identify themselves as a contract employee and therefore not authorized to act, make decisions or order supplies or services on behalf of the Government.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year