SIGINT Exercise Script Writer
Virginia Beach, VA.
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Exercise Script Writer – Signals Intelligence (SIGINT)
People, Technology and Processes, LLC is seeking Intelligence professionals with extensive exercise scripting experience to support customer activities. Successful candidates will have significant expertise and experience in exercise and scenario design, analytical, planning, organizational coordination, negotiation and directing skills with demonstrable understanding of Joint SOF Operational and Strategic Operations. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active Department of Defense Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility on day one of employment.
Travel – Position will require CONUS and OCONUS(?) travel
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop SIGINT specific scenarios and prepare SIGINT reports
- Develop overarching exercise scenarios which provide a plausible environment for participants to meet training objectives.
- Develop in-depth story lines and SIGINT reports consistent with the overall exercise scenario and training objectives.
- Incorporate story lines and SIGINT reports into the MSEL tool as directed.
- Develop executive level overviews that include exercise design narrative, exercise objectives, Macro schedule/scenario timeline, sync matrix, force laydown, Command Relationships, Operational Environment, Battlefield Geometry, Acronyms and Terminology.
- Ensure SIGINT products are released in accordance with the MSEL.
- Identify and script additional events to enhance the overall scenario.
- Develop, coordinate and maintain unique SIGINT products as directed
- Coordinate with other intelligence disciplines and staff as needed
- During exercise execution, track training audience responses to injects and aid lane graders with inputting feedback into the Exercise Directors tracking tool of choice.
- Support scenarios development with SIGINT products.
- Liaise between intelligence organizations and professionals to ensure accuracy of SIGINT within the script writing process.
- Develop and refine exercise SIGINT scenarios using current/evolving doctrine and training audience feedback.
- Maintain up-to-date awareness and access to SIGINT reporting channels, intelligence storage locations, and SIGINT analysis tools.
- Develop JIPOE products related to location, status, disposition, and order of battle of threat forces including command, control, computers and intelligence (C4I) systems, communications links, facilities, and capabilities of associated units.
- Conduct research on current world situation and analysis of training manuals, lessons learned, and tactics, techniques, & procedures (TTPs) to prepare training objectives for the exercise program.
- U.S. Citizenship and valid U.S. Passport
- Current Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Graduate of a military or Interagency equivalent SIGINT program
- Extensive understanding and knowledge of intelligence disciplines and their individual concepts, methodologies, terminologies, policies and procedures relating to SOF special activities
- Minimum of five (5) years of verifiable SOF SIGINT operational experience
- Four (4) years’ verifiable experience in SOF SIGINT Mission planning, SIGINT report writing, SIGINT CONOP development, and interagency approval coordination.
- Two (2) years’ Digital Forensics and Digital Media Exploitation experience.
- Two (2) years’ verifiable experience in commercial communications infrastructure characterization
- Two (2) years’ verifiable experience in Maritime Operations.
- Two (2) years’ experience in declared theater of active armed conflict (DTAAC) SIGINT/Electronic Warfare operations.
- Two (2) years’ verifiable experience conducting highly complex and relevant scenarios using SOF specific equipment.
- One (1) year of verifiable experience managing USSOCOM-unique equipment in multiple environments.
- Two (2) years’ verifiable experience conducting operations in support of the Find, Fix, Finish, Exploit, Analyze, and Disseminate (F3EAD) and Identify, Detect, Monitor, and Enable (IDME) cycles and how SIGINT is defined within each level of planning.
- Two (2) years’ verifiable experience within the Intelligence Community with Classification Guidance and NSA requirements for access and dissemination of Intelligence products.
About the company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
Holidays and Annual Leave
- PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds - FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual