San Diego, CA
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Up to 25% CONUS
The purpose of this task is to provide support to Commander Naval Special Warfare Command (CNSWC) directed Naval Special Warfare Center to execute a leader selection program that followed the best practice of the US Army’s Battalion Commander Assessment Program (BCAP).
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Human Performance and Physical Assessment:
- Maintain productivity of NLAP goals and objectives.
- Prepare a Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM) for each of the five assessment categories that is repeatable over all NLAP assessment weeks.
- Closely follow-up with peer and subordinate survey submission compliance.
- Prepare panel and candidate feedback surveys to capture lessons learned.
- Capture candidate performance data for a Government provided score card.
- Submit NLAP After Action Reports.
- The Contractor shall work with WARCOM’s Human Performance personnel to establish the physical assessments which will be conducted for each candidate during each assessment week.
- This will include ensuring venues and equipment required for the assessment are arranged and delivered.
- The Contractor shall not conduct or participate in the physical assessments.
- The Contractor shall coordinate with WARCOM’s psychologists to ensure psychological evaluations are complete for candidate assessments.
- The Contractor shall not conduct or participate in the psychological evaluations.
Peer and Subordinate Evaluations
- The Contractor shall work with WARCOM personnel to ensure writing assessments and equipment are prepared for candidates during NLAP assessment weeks.
- Candidates will submit their writing samples via computer systems provided by the Government. The Contractor shall not conduct or participate in the writing assessments.
- The Contractor shall work closely with WARCOM digital support personnel to ensure candidate peer and subordinate surveys are distributed and returned no later than ten (10) business days before the next assessment.
- This task includes the identification of ten (10) peers and ten (10) subordinates for each candidate attending NLAP.
- In FOC, it is anticipated that up to 415 personnel will be screened through NLAP, resulting in up to approximately 8,300 surveys to manage.
- The Government will provide the list of personnel who are to complete surveys.
- The Contractor shall contact survey candidates, monitor compliance, and report progress to the NLAP Director.
NLAP Logistics and Administration Services:
- The Contractor shall coordinate the logistics support to the interview panels for each NLAP assessment week.
- The Government will provide computers and venues.
- The Contractor shall not participate in the interview process.
Job Specific Knowledge and Experience-
- The Contractor shall provide services in support of the preparation and execution of NLAP as follows:
- Notify candidates of selection to participate in NLAP as directed by the NLAP Director.
- Collect candidate data as required to complete pre-NLAP records.
- Develop and distribute the NLAP Warning Order two (2) months prior to the start of each NLAP week.
- Confirm NLAP capacity for each assessment week and assign candidates to required locations, as appropriate, to minimize travel.
- Coordinate with the NSWCEN travel department to ensure NLAP candidates receive the proper line of accounting (candidates are responsible for own travel and lodging) to fund their participation.
- Prepare pre-NLAP check-in briefs and conduct as directed.
- Provide on-site presence throughout NLAP weeks for: administrative and logistics support; assessment evolutions; and candidate interviews as requested by the Government.
- Before the departure of all candidates, ensure post-NLAP questionnaires are completed.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Possess five (5) or more years’ experience, within the last 15 years, working in project management.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of what it takes to be a successful officer and enlisted leader in Special Operations Forces. This can be validated through either direct or acquired means.
- Confirm an understanding of the inherent confidential nature of assessment processes and the need to maintain the utmost discretion when dealing with candidate records.
- Possess five (5) or more years’ experience, within the last 15 years, working in a fast-paced dynamic environment with Executive/Flag level leadership engagement and interaction.
- Possess an active SECRET security clearance.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year