Designs, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications. Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversation and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and develops software products or major enhancements to existing software. Evaluates effectiveness and addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms. With project teams and end users to identify application requirements. Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to manage. Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools. Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements. Acts as team leader on projects. Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks with the work others on the development team. Participates in development of software user manuals and technical reports.
Provides technical knowledge and analysis of highly specialized applications and operational environment, high-level functional systems analysis, design, integration, documentation, and implementation advice on moderately complex problems that require an appropriate level of knowledge of the subject matter for effective implementation. Applies principles, methods, and knowledge of the functional area of capability to specific task order requirements, advanced mathematical principles and methods to exceptionally difficult and narrowly defined technical problems in engineering and other scientific applications to arrive at automated solutions. Assist other senior consultants with analysis and evaluation and with the preparation of recommendations for system improvements, optimization, development, and/or maintenance efforts in the following specialties: information systems architecture, networking; telecommunications, automation; communications protocols, risk management/electronic analysis, software; lifecycle management, software development methodologies, and modeling and simulation. Commensurate experience in IT and in new and related older technology that directly relates to the required area of expertise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage sprint planning
- Design, code, test and document, build web and business applications using a variety of development, graphics software applications, tools and techniques, including Visual Studio 2017/2019 and C# .NET and ASP.NET.
- Collaborate with Operations and Web Development teams to create strategies to automate business processes.
- Delve into complex technical issues while respecting timelines, team commitments and customer processes.
- Plan, design, implement, and maintain content management systems in coordination with government POCs.
- Contribute to the visual appeal of online offerings and communications.
- Design and build responsive, multi-platform web applications using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
- Develop content for customer internal and/or external web sites.
- Assist with the operations and maintenance of intranet applications, customer websites, as needed.
- Investigate new and emerging Internet technologies to support primary missions and functions.
- Use modern scripting technologies such as PowerShell and Power Automate to automate business processes in support of the customer’s strategies and goals.
- Perform and support analysis, evaluation, and assessments to provide recommendations for software, system, and process improvements.
- Document changes made to the Enterprise Architecture (EA) baseline in accordance with customer change management procedures.
- Provide expertise, guidance, consultation, and leadership on engineering and technology issues.
- Support debugging of customer intranet applications as needed.
- Gather and document the business requirements, propose SharePoint Solutions, develop solutions, create Training plans, create Documentation..
Experience with the following languages & technologies:
- Possess a Bachelors degree.
- Minimum of 6-7 years of experience with SharePoint/Microsoft 365.
- Experience with software development Unit Testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing, or other development testing experience is preferred.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle Process (may include SDLC, Agile, SCRUM, Lean, etc.)
- Experience in SharePoint Development, including creating custom forms, workflows, and web parts.
- Experience with SharePoint Online, including creating custom forms, tools, or reports with Power Apps, and creating workflows with Power Automate.
- Experience designing workflows through SharePoint Designer and creating custom forms, reports, or tools with InfoPath Designer.
- Ability to write or edit CSS and HTML code
- Knowledge of Microsoft (MS) Office, including MS Word, PowerPoint & Power BI • Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Candidates must be a U.S. Citizen as this work entails working with the U.S. Federal Government
- Candidates must be eligible and able to obtain pass a Federal government background check
- Past employment supporting the U.S. Federal government and/or military experience is a plus
- Microsoft Certification (Desired)
- Candidates should have at least 6 years of experience performing similar or comparable work in an environment of similar scale and complexity
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, with fluency in English equivalent to a native speaker
- Candidates must possess excellent communication skills and be able to communicate efficiently and effectively
- Candidates must be able to work well with clients and team members of all levels
- SharePoint Rest API
- SharePoint Client Object Model