*******************CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD***********************
||C5ISR Center-NVESD Fort A.P. Hill, VA Support
||Fort A.P. Hill. VA
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||May be required to fulfill the requirements of this contract
Provide engineering, test and evaluation, program management, and systems engineering services to the U.S. Army C5ISR Center, NVESD and its customers. Support may include the design and build of various targets, development support of test plans and evaluation efforts for electro-optic/infrared (EO/IR) and other sensor technologies tested at ranges, while ensuring full functionality of the equipment for the maintenance of the grounds and facilities.
- Operate and perform maintenance on C5ISR Center-NVESD wheeled and tracked vehicles, construction equipment, and military/commercial generators in support of test operations.
- Maintaining vehicle log books and schedules, initiating and tracking of all work orders for repair of vehicles, fabrication of components and the ordering of parts, dispatching of vehicles, preparing monthly utilization and fuel reports, maintaining the Army Oil Analysis Program (AOAP), maintain and coordinate the verification of valid commercial vehicle driver’s licenses, and maintaining the interior/exterior of all vehicles
- Construct EO/IR and other sensor test fixtures and target boards in accordance with the specifications provided.
- Provide electrical and electronics support in wiring Research and Development (R&D) test facilities, trailers and/or shelters. This includes basic electrical maintenance support, as well as installation of specialized communications, Global Positioning Systems (GPS), data collection, video transmission, and Radio Frequency (RF) data links.
- Transport arms, ammunition, and explosives (AAE) within Fort A.P. Hill, Virginia and from Fort A.P. Hill, Virginia to Fort Belvoir, Virginia.
- Coordinate, implement, monitor, and provide administrative oversight to occupational safety, security, personnel training, and environmental regulations in regard to testing and operation of the facilities. AR 385-10, AR 385-63, and Fort A.P. Hill, VA Regulation 350-1 are applicable as listed in paragraph 2.3.5.
- Minimum of 5 - 10 years of experience in the repair and maintenance of commercial utility vehicles, tactical wheeled vehicles, and tactical tracked vehicles.
- Must have a government issued vehicle driver’s license and a Commercial Driver’s License with HazMat certification.
- License/certification in automotive repair (ASE certified diesel engine repair, etc.)