Job Title: Program Manager
Job Location: Tampa, FL
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Clearance: TS/SSBI with SCI Eligibility
: This effort will provide a 24/7 "information environment" watch capacity in the USCENTCOM Joint Operations Center (JOC); a highly skilled planning element for strategic communication and coordinating the command's Communication Integration Working Group (CIWG); and public affairs planning, media operations, and social media specialist missions. This requirement is in direct support of all Communication Integration efforts supporting Operations RESOLUTE SUPPORT and INHERENT RESOLVE, as well as other operations, exercises, and task forces as they arise in response to real-world U.S. and coalition military commitments and actions
(include but not limited to):
Job Specific Knowledge/Requirements
- Implement dissemination techniques and methods for media communications.
- Manage schedules and projects for a 20+ contract workforce
- Analyze performance and processes with the ability to forecast challenges and find workable solutions for CCCI leaders.
- Manage numerous diverse projects and dynamic timelines to deliver quality products on time in a fast-paced environment.
- Liaison between the customer and the contracting company’s senior management to address issues as they arise.
- Contribute to the identification and hiring of new employees as needed.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint.
- Knowledge of the U.S. military structure, culture, and language.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) briefing, public affairs, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate as a team.
- Establish standards and procedures for a diverse workforce, and to create and manage performance improvement plans for any contractor who fails to meet established standards, follow procedures, or meet deadlines.
- Clearance: Active TS/SSBI with SCI eligibility
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience: 10+ years of related experience
- Experience and working knowledge of Joint Operations Center (JOC) activities and CENTCOM AOR structure
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
401(k) with matching
Holidays and Annual Leave
10 Paid Holidays
120 hours PTO accrual per year