Job Title: Outboard Motor Maintenance/Overhaul (OBM) Support
Job Location: Guam
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
: OBM/Overhaul support personnel assist Maritime Division’s Leading Chief Petty Officer (LCPO) with the day to day operations of Maritime Division.
(include but not limited to):
- BRP, and Wing Inflatables factory authorized technician and repair specialist to conduct depot level repair, and complete breakdown and repair of approximately 100 small outboard motors from 55Hp to 250Hp engines. Estimated 37 hours of preventative maintenance per week. Workload is estimated to be 200 job orders of planned maintenance and 200-400 job orders of corrective maintenance based upon current operational status of vessels (condition) and operational tempo (OPTEMPO).
- Inspect, troubleshoot and repair craft IAW applicable manufacturer tech manuals and repair manuals. Repair nine (9) Combat Rubber Raiding Crafts and six (6) Rigid Hull Inflatable Boats (RHIB’s) and all accessories, to include aluminum welding.
- Inspect, troubleshoot and repair boat trailers in accordance with all applicable manufacturer tech manuals and repair manuals. Conduct trailer bearing removal and replacement for 10 trailers.
- Advanced electrical wiring repairs of small craft to include radar installation.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area (boat shop).
- Maintain inventory of HAZMAT and tools.
- Assist the 3MC with database entries, and updating status.
About Our Company:
- Possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Be able to drive Government-owned trucks, and vans. No CDL license required unless otherwise stated.
- Currently hold and maintain an active Secret Clearance.
- Be able to operate a Personal Computer (PC) with common/standard business software programs. Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, to include Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have direct knowledge of installation level and strategic support logistic programs and systems that relate to logistic capability and capacity.
- Possess an excellent work ethic.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Pay strong attention to detail and be highly accurate in performing all tasks.
- Perform duties independently, with minimal oversight.
- Be able to write correspondence in a military format, when necessary.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year