Inventory Specialist/Supply Technician
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
The purpose of this contract is to provide subject matter expertise through logistics support services, equipment related services, and knowledge-based services in support of NSWG-1.
- Monitor the quality of input and output of the inventory management system and recommend system and programming changes to improve timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of the inventory information in support of the customer/user.
- Maintains oversight of NSWG-1 Communications and IT inventories. Ensures NSWG-1 Command and subordinate Commands’ inventories are maintained, updated, and accurate in accordance with NSWC policies and instructions.
- Provides advice and assistance to customers/users; troubleshoots complex problems; and provides support in a manner that minimizes interruptions in users’ ability to carry out critical inventory management business activities.
- Identify areas where additional customer training and assistance are needed and initiates appropriate action, such as defining new training requirements. Provide group and individual training to support inventory management system updates and technologies.
- Develop, update, and maintain a comprehensive list of technical issues and corresponding resolutions. Manage accounts and access to inventory management system and equipment.
- At least 2 years of technical experience. Subject matter expert in inventory management concepts, practices, and procedures, to include government and industry best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks.
- Ability to apply practical knowledge of commonly applied telecommunications principles, concepts, and methodologies to perform independent work.
- Familiarity with Accountable Property System of Record (APSR) inventory management systems within the Naval Special Warfare Command and Department of Defense.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office product suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- SECRET clearances required at the start of the task order
About the company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
• Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
• Set the Example - "Be out front"
• Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
• Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
• Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
• Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Holidays and Annual Leave
• 10 Paid Holidays
• 120 hours PTO accrual