Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
The purpose of this contract is to provide subject matter expertise through logistics support services, equipment related services, and knowledge-based services in support of NSWG-1.
- Provide support as JTAC Instructor/Evaluator (JTAC-I/E), per the Joint Close Air Support (JCAS) Memorandum of Agreement (MOA), USSOCOM 525-13, and COMNAVSPECWARCOMIST 3000.6.
- Provide classroom lecture, practical, simulator, and field instruction to JTAC students and JTACs in refresher syllabus in CAS and call-for-fire tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP), to include instructing and monitoring the execution of live controls.
- Conduct practice and graded currency controls for certified JTACs as directed by NSWG-1 Fires Department (during classes and currency control periods).
- Develop and maintain the currency records within USSOCOM AJACTs reporting system that satisfies the requirements of USSOCOM 350-5, JCAS MOA, JP 3-09, JFIRE and other sources of doctrine and TTP adopted by the JCAS Executive Steering Committee (ESC).
- Assist in the maintenance, operation, and upgrading of NSW CAS equipment tasks
- Must be intimately familiar with current military concepts and procedures.
- Instructor rated or civilian equivalent for not less than 6 years.
- Functional Area expertise as a JTAC for not less than 3 years.
- Preferred combat deployment experience (minimum of 90 days) as a Special Operations Forces (SOF) JTAC.
- SECRET clearance required at start of task order
About the company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
• Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
• Set the Example - "Be out front"
• Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
• Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
• Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
• Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Holidays and Annual Leave
• 10 Paid Holidays
• 120 hours PTO accrual