||VA OPIA Communications Team Lead
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Possible travel to DC area is anticipated
People, Technology and Processes, LLC is seeking a Team Lead / Program Manager to help create and refine outreach messaging and communication products is support of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Homeless Veterans Outreach initiative. Team Lead / Program Manager will also be expected to help develop and execute outreach tactics to ensure that homeless and at-risk Veterans become and remain aware of the wide range of resources available to them at VA medical centers. To continue our progress reducing Veteran homelessness, VA must leverage the general public, homeless service providers, Veteran organizations, first responders, and others who may encounter homeless and at-risk Veterans. Those stakeholders will serve as secondary messengers to convey clear, concise, and actionable information about VA programs to vulnerable Veterans who may not have access to traditional communication channels such as television, radio, and the internet.
*****THIS POSITION IS AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE*****
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide Operational Support for the Homeless Veterans Outreach (HVO) initiative.
- Develop, implement, and update a communications plan for the HVO initiative.
- Schedule and plan on-going stakeholder needs assessment and requirements meetings.
- Conduct quarterly reviews of digital and print media content requirements.
- Develop, edit and publish content for digital and print media.
- Design, create, update and maintain (troubleshoot) web pages for HVO websites.
- Provide Graphic and publication design (Brochures, infographics, fliers, posters, web banners etc.) for HVO digital media publications and web pages.
- Provide Copy editing support
- Update existing content for all HVO events and web pages.
- Conduct web assessments for broken links and outdated content on HVO websites.
- Complete daily interactions on social media platforms.
- Compose drafts and final messages for posting on Social Media platforms.
- Monitor and respond to social media messages and inquiries on a daily basis.
- Conduct subscription coding for the designated HVO Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) platform.
About the company:
- 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related field OR 6 years of proven relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Expert level competency using Adobe Creative Suite.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year