Job Title: Web Developer Intern
Job Location: Tampa, FL.
The Web Developer Intern will assist the development team with multiple scripting languages to extend and surpass the limitations of out-of-the-box SharePoint capabilities. The Intern will be trained in widespread knowledge and experience in analysis, design, hands-on development, and delivery of web-based applications; direct contribution to the development of customer requirements, data architecture, software design, and ultimately, create solutions of varying complexity, following a methodical, agile process.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Knowledge & Requirements:
- Train under the development team to gather, identify, and clarify business and functional requirements for clients and internal teams, using interviews and workshops with external/internal stakeholders
- Train under stakeholders and product teams to decompose large epic stories into features and user stories that can be understood and approved by members of the development team
- Work with the team throughout the product development, testing, implementation phases to ensure requirements are clearly understood
- Train to support to the Product Owner with backlog prioritization, feature sequencing and organization, user acceptance testing, etc.
- Build trust and respect, establish relationships, and develop rapport with technical and non-technical team members
- Learn to configure SharePoint Views
- Learn to Configure Content Types
- Pursuing a Degree in computer science, computer information systems or a related IT Degree
- Exposure to or experience with HTML, Java, Power BI, Tableau is desired
About Our Company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
401(k) with matching
Holidays and Annual Leave
10 Paid Holidays
120 hours PTO accrual per year