*******************CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD***********************
||Product Support Services for Project Manager Towed Artillery Systems (PM TAS)
||Location and Azimuth Determining System (LADS) Instructor
||Fort Sill, Oklahoma
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Up to 80% travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations
Train designated personnel on safe and correct operation and maintenance of the LADS and associated equipment.
- Provide initial instruction for the LADS system and apply future Maintenance Work Orders (MWO) and Maintenance Advisory Messages (MAM).
- Assist PM TAS training developers in the preparation of POI and Lesson Materials and provide instruction in accordance with the PM TAS program of instruction (POI).
- Operate a laptop computer with MS Windows suite, executing programs in the Operating System (OS) environment, and following Technical Manual directed, mid-level complexity, electronic troubleshooting procedures.
- Shall possess basic knowledge of survey methodology including: establishing Survey Control Points, establishing Distant Aiming Points, moving survey control forward, fires procedures for Reconnaissance, Selection and Occupation of Position (RSOP), establishing Firing points, Gun laying procedures, establishing Orienting Station and End of Line
- Conduct training, necessary repairs and assist with associated vehicles and equipment retrofit, in various locations, including OCONUS.
- Expedite repairs to inoperable equipment, assist with on-site repairs and modifications when requested by the Government, and keep records of all work performed and assistance given.
About the company:
- High School Diploma Required.
- Minimum of five years operational experience on military survey system.
- Minimum two year experience with gun laying activities specific to field artillery systems.
- Minimum of 2 years formal instructor experience.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year