*******************CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD***********************
||Product Support Services for Project Manager Towed Artillery Systems (PM TAS)
||Supply Chain Liaison
||Yuma Proving Ground, AZ (YPG).
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Serve as the coordinator, administrator, quality assurance representative and technical expert in direct support of PM TAS.
- Manage Government Equipment by: performing receipt inspections, tracking inventories, managing PM TAS database, preparing items for shipment to retrofit locations, investigating integration issues, and coordinating returns to vendors
- Perform Quality Assurance (QA) duties to include broad surveillance of system integration, investigating and implementing corrective actions to resolve retrofit and field issues, supporting the Material Review Board and Field Reporting and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) team.
- Support retrofit sustainment activities by ensuring adequate stock to support retrofit schedule, verifying build standard of delivered systems, participating in assessment of returned hardware from the field, and providing support to retrofit of systems in the field.
- Provide a weekly status report of all supply chain activities to PM TAS.
About the company:
- High School Diploma Required.
- Minimum of five years supply chain experience specific to M777A2 and/or M119A3 operations
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year