********************POSITION CONTINGENT ON AWARD OF CONTRACT*******************
Support the execution of the A&S Exercise Phase I and II in the form of SMEs, Vehicles, and Catering.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Provide oversight and management of all episodic personnel required to augment the A&S Phase I and Phase II staff, through direct collaboration with the Task Lead.
- Responsible for notification of all episodic personnel of dates, times and requirements to support the entirety of the A&S Exercise.
- Monitor all training and assessment event activities conducted at A&S Phase II.
- Required to organize contracted cadre instructors into small teams to assist in the assessment of candidates during A&S Phase II.
- Responsible for the supervision of contracted personnel during each event conducted at Phase II and provide the A&S Director recommendations for improvements through AAR documentation.
- Post daily locations of land navigation points being utilized to facilitate and expedite movement in the event of an accident or injury.
- Assist in the construction of 5 paragraph orders and other documentation related to the event being conducted.
- Assist in refinements of the A&S Primary Instructors Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work in concert with the Site Coordination Leader to ensure all logistical requirements to support the program are complete.
- Work extensively with the Microsoft Office suite of tools, and must be proficient in the use of Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, and Excel. The contractor shall also be responsible for other training, administrative and operational duties in support of the A&S mission.
- 10 years of experience within SOF or Marine Force Recon Organization.
- 5 years’ experience as an E7 or CWO operating in a SOF team environment
- 3 years’ experience as a leader of small special ops teams as an enlisted or CWO
- Graduate of a SOF A&S Course or Reconnaissance Basic Skills Course
Education and Certifications
- Pass vetting through Rapid Gate for unescorted access on a military installation
About the company:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident)
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Holidays and Annual Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual