********************POSITION CONTINGENT ON AWARD OF CONTRACT*******************
||Camp Lejeune, NC
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Up to 25% CONUS and OCONUS
The graphic Web designer will work with Marketing Team to establish a campaign plan and create designs from conception through final production with minimal supervision and maintain brand integrity of the Marine Raiders Brand. He or she will work collaboratively with our entire staff to create visual content that complements our brand and marketing strategies.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design and develop high quality custom marketing materials including branding, brochures, flyers, billboards, digital advertisements, and more
- Ensure all artwork produced is visually consistent and meets the needs, requirements and brand values marketing leadership
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Increase user friendliness in digital products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing leadership to ensure deadlines are met
- Attend strategy sessions with marketing leadership, and research as required
- Create presentations, pitches and/or proposals for distribution
- Coordinate production of materials, including packaging artwork, assembling final layouts for print and preparing notes and instructions for printers and other vendors
- Manage creative requirements, expectations and deadlines for all projects
- Prioritize total workload with marketing and office leadership
- Monitor industry trends to ensure creative strategy remains leading edge
- Develop design strategies and ensure visual consistency for internal and external marketing projects
- Thorough knowledge of current technologies, best practices for maintaining websites.
- SEO/SEM expertise with the ability to track and analyze.
- Monitors, collects and analyze web traffic and other metrics to report trends and opportunities for all sites.
- Conduct routine testing across all browsers, operating systems and devices
- Debug site and routinely inspect for missing pages/links
- Ensure site security by monitoring for threats/issues
- Proven experience in creating effective PPC campaigns, perform daily management of keywords, industry trends and developments.
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics and other search engine analytics to analyze traffic sources to maximize traffic to all websites.
- Copywriting, creating ads, and publishing content to our web pages and social media platforms.
- Conduct research and analyze the competition. We need you to study what’s good and what’s bad about our competitors’ designs to help us better showcase our unique offerings.
- Develop and Implement strategy to track performance goals and surface insights by channel, campaign, content, creative, etc. working collaboratively with Marketing Director.
- Skills: Web analytics/attribution (Google Analytics), Tag management software (Google Tag Manager, etc.), Visualization and interpretation (Google Data Studio, etc.)
Marketing Database and Technology Management:
- Management and optimization of marketing technology and consumer database including but not limited to marketing database and marketing automation platforms, Data capture and daily updates
- Skills: CRM, CMS, CDN,
Managed channel oversight including front-end components and processes designed to deliver contextually relevant content to increase recruitment, engagement, and awareness through marketing campaigns
Knowledge and Experience:
- 5+ years of graphic design and website development experience.
- 2+ years of relevant experience and oversight in digital engagement
- 3+ years’ experience and oversight in analytics
- Proven results with planning, execution and optimization of SEO, social, and online marketing programs and initiatives.
- Ability to cross platform between MAC and PC
- Software Knowledge to include:
- Adobe Creative Suite - Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Acrobat Pro
- Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel,
- Proficiency with camera equipment ranging from professional to personal mobile devices
Only applicants with sample portfolios will be considered
Education and Certifications:
About the company:
- High school diploma or equivalent
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Holidays and Annual Leave
10 Paid Holidays
120 hours PTO accrual