Graphic Design Specialist
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
The purpose of this task is to support the Department of Veteran’s Affairs Office of Human Resources and Administration/Operations, Security and Preparedness (HR&A/OSP) with their communications and outreach efforts.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Knowledge and Experience:
- Performs task of creating visual concepts, by hand or using computer applications, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate an audience.
- Develop, layout and produce advertisements for magazines, pamphlets, etc.
- Conduct usability testing including testing live sites, apps, prototypes.
- Create high quality marketing materials including postcards, quarterly reports, flyers and other custom marketing pieces
- Create and disseminate email marketing campaigns using various mass email programs
- Assist in the creation, proofing and editing of marketing proposals and packages
- Build team brand awareness
- Create invitations and marketing for events
- Assist with various operational and administrative tasks as requested
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 2 years of Graphic/Creative design experience
- Existing knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office programs including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint is a must
- Social media marketing experience helpful
- Ability to communicate extremely well both written and verbally
- Excellent writing and editing skills, i.e., spelling, grammar punctuation, etc.
- Strong work ethic, verbally articulate and detail-oriented, with a support the team attitude
- Possess a desire to learn new concepts and master new software applications
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year