SharePoint Administrator and Applications Developer
Virginia Beach, VA
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Secret, TS/SCI Eligible
Up to 25% CONUS
The purpose of this task is to support NSWG 10 Headquarters Administrative requirements.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Collaborates closely with the KMO and departmental team members to ensure the command SharePoint-based business processes enhance decision making capabilities for the NSWG-10 claimancy and are in line with current command process workflows.
- Providing engineering recommendations and solutions to NSWG-10 business problems using the standard features and functions of SharePoint.
- Develop and document customized capabilities as directed by the KMO utilizing SharePoint Designer and/or Visual Studio.
- Provides desk-side training support to end-users and continuously gathers feedback to enhance UX throughout the NSWG-10 claimancy.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical issues with NSWG-10 claimancy SharePoint solutions.
- Manages and makes recommendations to NSWG-10 site collection security architecture.
- Attends SOCOM and NSW Enterprise KM Developer meetings, telecons and working groups to learn and share enterprise best practices.
- Create developer guides and other SharePoint documentation as required by the KMO.
- Create user guides or other related training products in support of process improvement evolutions relating to SharePoint.
- Create processing workflows using SharePoint Designer and/or Visual Studio supporting portal based tools and applications to push information to people or organizations in accordance with current command process workflows.
- Mentor and train KM Department personnel on new SharePoint features to support potential customer requirements.
- Provide Records Management (RM) support to NSWG-10 claimancy Electronic Records Managers (ERM) as required on NSWG-10 site collections.
- Conduct portal searches (Congressional, FIOA, Privacy Act, etc.) on all NSWG-10 site collections, as required by NSWG-10 Staff Judge Advocate.
- Serve as Site Content Administrator (SCA) for all NSWG-10 site collections at the Unclassified, Secret and Top Secret levels.
Job Specific Knowledge and Experience-
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Possess excellent work ethics, verbal and written communication skills, and be detailed and accurate in performing all administrative and routine functions.
- Be able to work in an environment that is fast-paced while completing multiple tasks, and meeting stringent timelines.
- Capable of maintaining a clean workspace.
- Perform data entry on computers utilizing current versions of Microsoft Windows, and Microsoft Office applications like Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other related programs.
- Ability to travel multiple times to various CONUS locations for periods up to two weeks by Government or commercial conveyance, as required.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology (IT) or related field; or eight (8) years’ experience in the IT field. SOF experience preferred.
- Must possess recent, relevant experience as Portal Site Administrator as well as Site Content Administrator while developing standard and custom SharePoint solutions.
- Possess extensive knowledge of service-level KM policies, governance and digital transformation initiatives. Experience with these issues within SOF preferred.
- Must possess at least one IT professional certification, such as A+, Sec+ or Network+.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year