||Student Affairs Liaison
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
The purpose of this task is to provide logistics support and training to NAVSCIATTS.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Assist with administrative and logistical support for International Military Student Officer (IMSO). This includes direct support of all International Military Students (IMS) in the areas of administration, socialization, cultural enrichment, transportation, recreation, logistical and customer support services for all IMS.
- Provides the coordination and support necessary to ensure travel arrangements for IMS.
- Assists the International Military Student Officer (IMSO) with student indoctrination and day-to-day operation.
- Assists with maintaining the student tracking matrix including berthing assignments for all students.
- Ensures students are assigned berthing, necessary transportation, and general student support matters upon arrival, stay and departure.
- Coordinates transportation requirements in support of the Field Studies Program (FSP) events.
- Required to perform pre-operational maintenance on vehicles; such as cleaning, picking up debris, checking and adding fluids, such as wiper fluid as needed.
- Provides Spanish language assistance to facilitate communications during educational and cultural excursions, graduations, official visits, field trips, IMSO Support, airport runs and student indoctrination.
- Assist with operating and maintaining the key security program for the barracks.
- Assist with ordering all logistical office and barracks supplies.
- Coordinates with NAVSCIATTS facilities manager and NAVFAC in providing maintenance support for a 94 person military barracks.
Job Specific Knowledge & Requirements:
- Possess a valid state driver’s license, and be able to obtain and maintain driver licenses and appropriate special licensing/certification for vehicles and equipment required for their specific position.
- Possess excellent work ethics, verbal and written communication skills in English and in Spanish where specifically identified, be detailed and accurate in performing all administrative and routine functions and be able to work independently.
- Be physically fit and able to work in an environment that is fast-paced while completing multiple tasks and meeting required deadlines.
- Able to manipulate all equipment utilized within courses; able to on and off-board all vessels utilized within courses; able to sustain being underway during training evolutions.
- Be able to work non-standard schedules to satisfy training requirements as required.
- Non-standard schedules are defined as shift work in order to accommodate course schedules, which may encompass weeknights and/or weekends. These are coordinated in advance and do not exceed eight hours.
- Write correspondence in accordance with SECNAVINST M-5216.5 Correspondence Manual as required.
- Attend and satisfactorily complete all Government required training associated with job responsibilities.
- Perform data entry utilizing current versions of Microsoft® Windows®, and Microsoft Office® applications like Access®, Excel®, Word®, PowerPoint® and other related programs.
- Comply with applicable DoD, Navy, USSOCOM and NSW cyber-security, information technology (IT) systems, network, and/or security applicable instructions and policies.
- In the event the contractor is involved with a potential spillage, security violation, or information technology violation, the contractor shall cooperate in any related inquiry or investigation, which may include but not limited to the Government securing contractor property or contractor employee personal property as determined necessary by the Government and/or conducting forensic analysis. Applicable Department of Defense, United Special Operations Command, and Naval Special Warfare regulations, instructions, and policies would apply to such processes.
- Shall exhibit professional conduct and comply with all applicable Federal, DoD, Navy and United Special Operation Command regulations, instructions, directives, and policies in performance of this contract.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Five (5) years’ experience in the use of computers and computer-related devices.
- Shall have or be able to obtain and maintain a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Class B within 60 days of start date.
- Five (5) years’ experience communicating fluently both orally and in writing in English and Spanish.
- Prior Navy / Naval Special Warfare experience desired and preferred.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year