Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
||Management Analyst (G-3, 5 ,7)
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Up to 25% CONUS/OCONUS
Knowledge & Requirements:
- Draft plans, for Government review and approval, to integrate the Army Modernization Enterprise (AME) into the HQDA Army Campaign Plan.
- Conduct analyses and provide recommendations that enable alignment and integration of AME efforts to the Army Campaign Plan and Army Modernization Strategy.
- Assist in the synchronization of AFC efforts with the Army Modernization Priorities through the Army Campaign Plan.
- Assist in coordinating with HQDA, Joint, and OSD Staff counterparts and organizations to ensure AFC equities are addressed.
- Assist in achieving shared understanding of material modernization efforts across the AME through collaborative engagements with strategic partners.
- Support the implementation and measurement of the AFC Campaign Plan and its effectiveness over time.
- Support the Government to ensure command alignment with DoD and national strategic goals as well as understand potential effects on organizational operations, programs and requirements.
- Review and analyze new and proposed legislation, executive orders, Army directives, and other Army guidance to determine applicability on organization operations, programs and requirements.
- Assist AFC leadership and stakeholders to develop long term Army, OSD, Congressional, Academia, Industry and other key stakeholder engagement plans, strategies, and supporting processes to facilitate successful AFC engagements with these critical audiences.
- Conduct studies, provide subject matter expertise and capture lessons learned to facilitate AFC analysis of internal and external business processes and organizational constructs, and optimize integration and synchronization of Army Modernization activities.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Possess 7-9 years of strategic planning/initiatives experience.
- Relevant experience may be able to substitute for education.
- Must possess an Active Secret Clearance.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year