Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
||Watch Officer (OPS)
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Up to 25% CONUS/OCONUS
Knowledge & Requirements:
- Provide 24/7 (365 days a year) watch for Commander's Critical Information Requirements (CCIR) in the AFC HQ Operations Center (OC) at AFC HQ.
- Assist in the coordination of command and control for operational planning orders and assist in coordinating command and control for responses to contingencies and crisis situations.
- Draft for Government review and approval and disseminate daily AFC operations summary products, notifications, operational messages, and information papers as required.
- Provide recommendations to the Government team, providing suggested responses to events/crises and providing prudent analytical input on potential or emerging threats so the watch team can deliver relevant and timely information to the appropriate decision making level.
- Monitor and evaluate all pertinent message traffic received by AFC and coordinate comprehensive reports for review and approval by the Government.
- Review and analyze all situation reports and make a concise substantive reporting recommendation to the Governmental Operations leadership.
- Use knowledge management and database tools to include TMT and Automated Message Handling System, as well as others designated by the Operations Directorate.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- 8-10 years of experience with the military or emergency response
- 2-4 years' experience in a Division or higher Operations Center or Emergency Operations Center
- Relevant experience may be able to substitute for education.
- Must possess an Active Secret Clearance.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year