Washington, DC Metro Area
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
TS with SCI Eligibility
The Program Manager shall be responsible for all Contractor work performed under the contract SOW for DHS, CISA. The Program Manager shall be the single point of contact for the Contracting Officer and the COR.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Manage all contractor staff supporting the contract. Provide all management deliverables required by the contract. Draft documents, such as briefing memos, meeting materials, reports, and correspondence, to support customer activities. Manage the implementation of customer priority projects, including developing and implementing project plans and providing regular updates to Federal staff. Support development, maintenance, and content of customer communication mechanisms for information sharing purposes (i.e., portal, email, listservs, etc.). Support coordination of customer efforts across the agency. Provide administrative support such as technical writing, proofreading and technical authoring, including integrating various source documents into a cohesive product which may be delivered as computer-based graphical and narrative presentation material to all levels of management. Coordinate with corporate headquarters to keep senior management aware of contract performance and potential issues.
Job Specific Knowledge/Requirements:
- The Program Manager must have at least ten (10) years of demonstrated experience managing projects, on a full-time basis, for similar projects of size and scope (30-50 employees supporting multiple functional areas).
- The Program Manager shall possess a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, in good standing, at time of contract award.
- Experience working within DHS required
- Experience working with DHS, CISA desired
- Current DHS security credentials highly desired and preferred.
- Experience providing Front Office Staffing Support for a major staff or agency required.
- Knowledge and understanding of IT, KM, and Cyber Security required
- Experience providing strategic planning, policy development, training development and exercises, assessments, and high level staff action officer support and analysis is required
About Our Company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
401(k) with matching
Holidays and Annual Leave
10 Paid Holidays
120 hours PTO accrual per year