Business Process Analyst / Knowledge Management Advisor
Ft. Leonard Wood, MO
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Current DoD Secret
*****THIS POSITION IS AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE*****
The goal of the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) Knowledge, Process, and Performance Management (KPPM) Program is to create and implement the TRADOC KPPM strategy and improve organizational performance by establishing an environment and culture that efficiently shares knowledge, leverages data/content, and continuously innovates and improves work and business processes. The KPPM Program effectively harnesses the critical relationship between people, process, and technology in creating, applying, organizing, and transferring know-how, experience, and expertise to support organizational learning and timely decision-making.
Education and Certifications:
- Provide subject matter expertise, support and assistance to the Maneuver Support Center of Excellence, Chief Knowledge Officer (CKO) to accomplish the site-specific objectives of the TRADOC KPPM Program
- Disseminate KPPM content to the Maneuver Support community.
- Monitor target audience interfaces with knowledge environments and provide recommendations to the CKO for enhancing user experience.
- Assist with developing strategies for using various knowledge environments.
- Monitor the operational status of public facing websites, SharePoint portals, online communities, web-based collaboration platforms, and other authorized web-based explicit knowledge sources.
- Perform analysis, design and development, troubleshooting and evaluations.
- Develop specifications, procedures and documentation.
- Apply, maintain and update KPPM training, education and professional development materials and related products.
- Participate in knowledge management meetings.
- Performs day-to-day entry and maintenance of source data, including KPPM metrics.
- Assist with KPPM task planning.
- Assist with preparing and delivering KPPM presentations.
- Assist with monitoring the use of explicit and tacit information exchanges and present usage information in monthly reports.
- Analyze KPPM survey data and present information in monthly reports with recommended courses of action.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
About the company:
- Experience with applying creative problem solving, design thinking, disruptive innovation, process management/design, bench marking, change management, and related concepts, principles and practices.
- Experience with providing oversight and guidance on application of content management systems, workflows, data mining, predictive analytics, statistics, visualization, metadata tagging, and applying related content and data management theories, concepts and applications, desired
- Experience with business technologies, bench marking, balanced scorecard, business intelligence dashboards, performance metrics, key performance indicators, measurement/analysis, and related concepts, principles and practices to a program of similar size and scope, desired.
- Experience building SharePoint Sites using standard SharePoint Applications.
- Experience with SMS or similar business tracking system.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar environment.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
• Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
• Set the Example - "Be out front"
• Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
• Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
• Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
• Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Holidays and Annual Leave
• 10 Paid Holidays
• 120 hours PTO accrual