Quality Control – IT Capability Manager
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Current DoD Secret
Up to 25% CONUS
The purpose of this task is to support the Regional Cyber Center - CONUS (RCC-C).
Working closely with Quality Control and the Program Managers, will lead efforts with new and/or changing information technology projects across our program. Will coordinate activities quality control program ensuring that all contract requirements and customer deliverable are being successfully achieved. Through continual service improvement, and working with other Division and Team Leads, will ensure personnel are adhering to established ITIL processes and technical procedures.
- Lead technical projects, assign tasks, and ensure suspense’s are met by working with appropriate managers to set priorities
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project, the scope for multiple projects, and identifying when additional technical experts or other resources are needed
- Ensure suspense dates are met in accordance with program/project plans for pre-installation and post-installation deliverables
- Maintain awareness of relevant technical advances and incorporate technical subject matter expert recommendations for new technologies into technology refresh plans covering systems, tools, and processes
- Evaluate changes for impact on capacity, and increase capacity as necessary to prevent service degradation
- Coordinate efforts for implementation plans to ensure they identify the level of support required, a rollback plan, training, and are fully communicated to all stakeholders
- Review tools and enhanced capabilities for their optimal use and related support requirements
- Research, test, and evaluate new technology for insertion; document implementation and sustainment; and present results of the evaluation, that addresses cost and performance
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
- HS +6 or AA/AS +4 or BA/BS +2 years IT/Management Experience
- ITILv3 Foundations within 180 days of hire
- Senior level technical experience and understanding of multiple technology areas including networking, Windows/UNIX server administration, and automation systems
- Direct experience with Quality Control and Project Management highly desirable
- Excellent team skills, excellent communications skills, written and verbal
- Demonstrate initiative and be results oriented with flexibility and tenacity
- Demonstrate the ability to continuously adjust priorities to reflect changing circumstances
- Ability to work in a dynamic cross-organizational team environment
- Strong dedication to provide quality customer service
- Effective problem-solving skills and inherent decision-making ability
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to quickly identify the cause of issues with the system or determine if other teams need to be included in resolving an issue
- Ability to manage own projects including communications to customers as well as work as part of a larger team managed by a project manager
- Willing to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as necessary
About the company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
• Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
• Set the Example - "Be out front"
• Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
• Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
• Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
• Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Holidays and Annual Leave
• 10 Paid Holidays
• 120 hours PTO accrual