KM Research Analyst
Ft. Knox, KY
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Up to 25% CONUS
Basic Duties (Include but not limited to):
- Assist and advise the Knowledge Management Office (KMO) by providing services, research and analyses to identify feasible and achievable courses of action that successfully achieve the USACC Knowledge Management (KM) Strategic Plan 2025 objectives and goals.
- Meet with organization Directors, staff principles, action officers, and Brigade representatives to identify insights and actionable KM recommendations to inform refinement efforts or resourcing decisions.
- Expect roughly 10-20 hours weekly for coordination necessary to gain insights, with an understanding that after needed information has been gathered, time with organizational representatives or SMEs would decrease during the period of performance.
- Attend planning efforts that support KM actions across the command.
Work performed on-site.
Minimum Educational/Experience Requirements:
About the company:
- Demonstrated Business Process Modeling experience, preferably for the Army
- Demonstrated Process mapping / process flow charting experience, preferably for the Army
- Demonstrated experience with Change Management processes
- Preferred - Demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst, preferably for the Army
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tool suite, with an emphasis on Access and Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Preferred- 5 years Knowledge Management Experience
- Preferred - Knowledge Management Certification
- Preferred - Experience with and knowledge of the Army Corps of Cadets command
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
• Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
• Set the Example - "Be out front"
• Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
• Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
• Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
• Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Holidays and Annual Leave
• 10 Paid Holidays
• 120 hours PTO accrual