Software and Analytics Developer
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
None required, MUST be a US Citizen
In this role you will be responsible for managing the day to day work activities of a small Development Team by providing guidance and technical leadership to the developers. This is a customer facing role where you will deal directly with the client representatives and be providing analytics, business development, data architecture and design expertise.
Education and Certifications:
- Coordinate, process and develop Analytical dashboards and visualization models/templates that will support the Sports industry.
- Work with the PTP Project Manager and the client to define, prioritize, plan and monitor development and support activities and other activities as required.
- Ensure completion of development effort estimates.
- Ensure the efficient build and release management.
- Assign specific work items to individual Development Team members.
- Review and approve application code changes and fixes to ensure application quality.
- Support and mentor development team members.
- Ensure that all defined development processes and best practices are followed.
- Implement changes to development processes as required.
- Implement changes to application design and architecture as required.
- Suggest and implement development process improvements.
- Liaise between the Development Team and other stakeholders as required.
- Develop and implement testing regime.
- Oversee the configuration and maintenance of the QA environment.
- Act as the first escalation point on matters relating to development and support activities/issues.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 5+ years of progressive experience as a Senior Developer / Designer / Architect.
- Proven experience as a well-rounded technical resource in .NET, C#, SQL, WPF and web development.
- Experience working directly with clients and providing technical architecture, design and development leadership to development teams.
- Knowledge of SharePoint and Tableau required; COSMO, Microsoft Nav or other Analytics applications desired
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous CMMI experience highly preferred
About the company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k)with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year