SERE Support Personnel (Episodic)
Camp Lejeune, NC
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Secret (must be current and active)
Up to 25% CONUS and potential OCONUS
To provide fully qualified SERE Subject Matter Experts (SME)/Instructors who stay abreast of and remain proficient in the latest PR/SERE TTPs in accordance with Government furnished Programs of Instruction (POI), Master Lesson Files (MLF), and applicable references to accomplish the requirements of this SOW.
Education and Certifications:
- Episodic - required during exercises. 60 days per year.
Knowledge and Experience:
- No education requirements
About the company:
- Must have a valid class “C” driver’s license
- Meet instructor OF-178 physical requirements
- SECRET clearance is required
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year