||Camp Lejeune, NC
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Secret (must be current and active)
- Conduct pre-course preparation and materials acquisition
- Develop and deliver instruction in all aspects of Code of Conduct, Personnel Recovery, survival and evasion TTPs, and resistance and escape
- Deliver instruction during simulated captivity exercises
- Develop and execute training across the full range of SERE/PR scenarios
- Provide written assessments of students
- Train and mentor newly assigned Contractor, Active Duty, and General Schedule SERE instructors
- Perform duties as Range Safety Officer (RSO) as needed.
Education and Certifications:
- 18 months’ experience as a SERE instructor at a Level B DoD SERE course OR certification as SERE instructor at an FSLC SERE Program
- Graduate of a DoD Instructor Training/Certification Course
- Graduate of DoD Full Spectrum Level “C” SERE Course OR SERE Level C AND a Peacetime Detention and Hostage Detention course
- Minimum of 3 years’ service in US Military with honorable discharge
- Pass physical examination
- Ability to work up to 12 hours in indoor or outdoor conditions, including inclement weather
About the company:
- SECRET clearance
- Valid Class “C” Driver’s License
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year