||Section Lead / SERE Instructor
||Camp Lejeune, NC
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Secret (must be current and active)
||Up to 25% CONUS and OCONUS
To provide fully qualified SERE Subject Matter Experts (SME)/Instructors who stay abreast of and remain proficient in the latest PR/SERE TTPs in accordance with Government furnished Programs of Instruction (POI), Master Lesson Files (MLF), and applicable references to accomplish the requirements of this SOW.
- Coordinate with other Section Leads, ensuring all training requirements are fulfilled and contractor personnel are performing duties IAW contract;
- Conduct pre-course preparation and materials acquisition;
- Develop and deliver instruction in all aspects of Code of Conduct, Personnel Recovery, survival and evasion TTPs, and resistance and escape;
- Deliver instruction during simulated captivity exercises;
- Develop and execute training across the full range of SERE/PR scenarios;
- Provide written assessments of students;
- Train and mentor newly assigned Contractor, Active Duty, and General Schedule SERE instructors;
- Perform duties as Range Safety Officer (RSO) as needed.
Education and Certifications:
- 3 years' experience as a Program or Contract Manager for a contract of similar size and score - OR - 5 years’ experience as Section Lead for a SERE or SOF-specific high risk course
- 6 years’ experience as a SERE instructor at a Level “C” DoD SERE course
- Graduate of a DoD Instructor Training/Certification Course
- Graduate of DoD Full Spectrum Level “C” SERE Course OR SERE Level C AND a Peacetime Detention and Hostage Detention course
- Graduate of JPRA courses PR303, SERE350 and SERE360
- 3 years’ service in US Military with honorable discharge
- Pass physical examination
- Ability to work up to 12 hours in indoor or outdoor conditions, including inclement weather
About the company:
- BA/BS degree accomplishment in any field --OR-- Program Management Professional (PgMP) certifications --OR-- Any post high school education AND 10 yrs SOF experience AND 5 yrs as a certified instructor at a FSLC SERE School
- SECRET clearance
- Valid Class “C” Driver’s License
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per yea