Sr. SharePoint Administrator
Ft. Leonard Wood, MO
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Secret (must be current and eligible for upgrade)
*****THIS POSITION IS AWARDED AND AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE *****
The purpose of this position is to provide on-government site SharePoint development and administration support, provide counsel on the effective use of SharePoint by the command, and provide SharePoint related assistance (coaching and training) as needed to customer staff. The SharePoint development requirement is for “front end” development of sites and not development on SharePoint server.
Education and Certifications:
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution (may substitute Associate +2 years of relevant experience or 4 years of relevant experience)
About the company:
- 5 years’ experience with similar work
- Knowledge and experience creating and managing SharePoint Sites
- Effective communications skills including preparing briefings for customer
- Experience with SharePoint development on server would be added value to this position but is not required
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 PTO days accrue each year