*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
||Senior Mission Assurance Subject Matter Expert
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Top Secret w/ SCI Eligibility (TS/SCI)
The purpose of this task is to support SOF forces in response to the United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) Commander’s Priorities.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Knowledge and Experience:
- Maintain an understanding of the criticality, threats, hazards, and vulnerabilities to mission owned and/or mission supporting assets and capabilities across all Mission Assurance program areas; as well as the consequences to mission accomplishment from the loss of an asset or capability.
- Provide synchronization and guidance of risk management programs across the Mission Assurance areas of responsibility.
- Identify and address hazards and threats with potential to impact the readiness of critical capabilities.
- Assist the Government in policy development intended to define and manage horizontal harmonization of Mission Assurance amongst all security-related programs.
- Provide enhanced resilience and support prioritization processes and procedures to facilitate risk mitigation across missions and programs.
- Provide Vulnerability Assessment Protection Option (VAPO) development and analysis.
- Provide data input and analysis to the Strategic Mission Assurance Data System (SMADS) and the Mission Assurance Risk Management System (MARMS).
- Support risk assessments developed within ForcePro, or similar, system tool.
- Provide Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS) input to the Government.
About Our Company
- Master’s Degree in any management-related field with three (3) years’ Mission Assurance experience at the DoD Combatant Command Headquarters level; OR Security and/or AT focused Master’s Degree with six (6) years’ experience in risk management at the DoD Combatant Command Headquarter level; OR a Bachelor’s Degree with ten (10) years’ experience in risk management and/or mission assurance at the DoD Combatant Headquarters level
- Five (5) years’ experience in the Defense Critical Infrastructure Identification Process, as defined in DODM 3020-45, vol.s 1-5
- Ten (10) years’ experience as assigned to, attached, employed by, or contracted by USSOCOM or one of its subordinate organizations
- Ten (10) years’ experience preparing written products for senior leaders’ use (general officer/flag officer/senior executive service level)
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year