||Communications Team Lead
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Only local travel in DC area is anticipated
People, Technology and Processes, LLC is seeking a Team Lead / Program Manager to provide website management and operational support, CRM support, collaborate with stakeholders, and develop communications plans for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU), while disseminating information and conducting strategic outreach activities which serve to educate, train and bring awareness to Veteran-owned and other small business concerns interested in becoming procurement-ready.
*****THIS POSITION IS AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE*****
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide Operational Support for the SOC Support Services Program.
- Develop, implement, and update a communications plan for the OSDBU SOC Support Services Program.
- Schedule and plan on-going stakeholder needs assessment and requirements meetings.
- Conduct quarterly reviews of digital and print media content requirements.
- Develop, edit and publish content for digital and print media.
- Design the Information Booths for all Outreach Events.
- Create and distribute a Digital Quarterly Newsletter.
- Provide graphics for OSDBU digital media publications and web pages.
- Design, create, update and maintain (troubleshoot) web pages for OSDBU websites.
- Update existing content for all OSDBU events and web pages.
- Conduct web assessments for broken links and outdated content on OSDBU websites.
- Complete daily interactions on social media platforms.
- Compose drafts and final messages for posting on Social Media platforms.
- Monitor and respond to social media messages and inquiries on a daily basis.
- Conduct subscription coding for the designated OSDBU Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) platform.
About the company:
- 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related field OR 6 years of proven relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Expert level competency using Adobe Creative Suite.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year