||Special Security Officer (SSO) Support
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||CONUS and potential OCONUS
The purpose of this contract is to provide subject matter expertise through logistics support services, equipment related services, and knowledge based services in support of NSWC’s Enterprise requirements.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Knowledge and Experience:
- Support the command SSO or SSR by processing personnel background investigations for special security clearance actions.
- Formulating and ensuring compliance with automated information systems security procedures.
- Suggesting, implementing and monitoring compliance with special security policies and procedures.
- Conducting and coordinating the training for special security representative.
- Performing as liaison with Government and Industrial Security officials.
- Overseeing collateral and higher access and badge procedures.
- Process visit request via JPAS, fax, and message traffic.
About the company:
- Minimum of six years physical, personnel and special security experience with DOD or equivalent Government agencies required with operational level experience preferred.
- Position requires experience in compartmented programs in DoD U.S. Intelligence Community, or supporting U.S. Contractors.
- Experience in security training or security inspections is highly desirable.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
Holidays and Annual Leave
- PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds - FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual