*******************CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD***********************
||Product Support Services for Project Manager Towed Artillery Systems (PM TAS)
||India Training Manager
||Fort Sill, Oklahoma
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Up to 80% travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations
Serve as the primary interface on behalf of PM TAS (U.S Government) with the Training Instructors, the Indian Army (IA), and Prime Contractor, BAE Systems. Reports to the M777 India Logistics Lead.
- Develop, plan, and coordinate all facets of the training events associated with the M777A2-India Program with all stakeholders (USG, IA, BAE and Instructors).
- Ensure the logistics associated with the training courses are properly managed.
- Attend all training events for the M777A2-India Program has and provide daily reports.
- Ensure that issues identified during training are communicated to the appropriate parties for resolution.
- Expedite repairs to inoperable equipment, assist with on-site repairs and modifications when requested by the Government, and keep records of all work performed and assistance given.
About the company:
- High School Diploma Required.
- Minimum of five years operational experience on M777A2.
- Minimum of 2 years formal instructor experience.
- Be able to obtain and maintain a valid passport and visa to support activities in India.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year